The Guidance You Need to Find Your Footing
The transition from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA takes months and sometimes years. Careful planning at the very beginning ensures that all questions and challenges are considered and addressed before a project plan is finalized. ASUG is here as your unbiased resource and first step once your organization affirms its decision to migrate. ?
This invaluable three-day workshop sets the tone for a smoother and more economical rollout. We’ll help accelerate your understanding of SAP S/4HANA capabilities and how they differ from SAP ECC. Discover what needs to be audited and what system carry-over requirements need your attention. Get a jump-start on your migration project plan, and prepare to engage with your chosen partner or system integrator.
How Our SAP S/4HANA Discovery Workshop Helps Prepare Your Path
- ASUG is an objective facilitator to help your team explore, learn, and plan for SAP S/4HANA migration.
- Instructors are SAP experts who will share the latest information and critical updates.
- Each workshop is designed through the experience of SAP customers who have gone before to help you get to the best outcome.
- Your team will get a jump-start on project planning and be better prepared to engage with their chosen partner or system integrator.
- Workshops are offered in a private setting that works with your schedule and allows teams to focus and move forward together.
Looking for end-user training?
Learn more about our classroom training options.
Maximize the Benefits
This three-day, interactive workshop is designed for teams who are preparing to oversee the SAP S/4HANA migration. Led by an experienced facilitator, it delivers critical understanding of the differences between SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA, while focusing on architectural changes, core business processes, enhanced reporting capabilities, and the tools and services SAP provides for migrating teams.
Minimize the Costs
The decision to invest in SAP S/4HANA is significant. Our workshop is designed to maximize learning and reduce exposure to extra expenses further down the road. Prepare to enter migration with confidence and a clear project plan. Participants will work toward a time- and cost-saving priority list of next steps. Cost per attendee: $1,895 for ASUG members $2,095 for nonmembers
Interested? Contact Us to Find out More
We’re ready to answer any questions you might have, or help you move forward. Please use the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.